Click here to view Weekly Reggae/Dancehall Charts

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Female Artiste SPICE is gonna be a Mummy soon!!!


CONGRATTSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,
Just incase you did know.. I am letting you know asap.....

I wannna big up mi longtime sistren/artiste SPICE... she has gotten some spicy juice.....SPICE is gonna be a MOMMMY very soon..... big up yuhslef yah mi haaaat fren SPICE dem cant stop yuh dis year.


I happy not because of your career you gonna give up family life....... mi know sey after yuh have the baby yuh hot again.......
Spice mi hear ....yuh hair dressing parlour a go hard.. champagne pan foot........SPICE YUH a stargirl....
Mi nuh inna di mix up..... I really dont care who is the baby daddy... A Spice business that if she wants to tell the worl who is the father...I am just bigging up mother earth.. .Spice yuh womb bless my girl.....


Keep up the great work!!!!


Mystri

1 comment:

kim said...

CONGRATS AND BLESSINGS TO LADY SPICE THE HOTTA LADY GOOD LUCK I JUST HAD MY FIRST AND ITS THE BEST FEELINGS. AGAIN BEST WISHES AND LUCK TO SPICE AND HER NEW BABY