Click here to view Weekly Reggae/Dancehall Charts

Friday, April 13, 2007

Celebrity Vibes features Jamaican Stylist - Dexter Pottinger




Celebrity Vibes Pick!!!!!!
Dexter Pottinger you got the image thing LOCKED!!!!



Well, I was on reggae artiste CeÇile's myspace and I saw her stylist Dexter Pottinger and I just decided I wanted to feature him as my Celebrity Vibes Pick...... I saw him at Assasin's video shoot ...he was transforming some ladies...I was really impressed .... So all the artiste dem inna Jamaica who need a make over and an image check Dexter Pottinger...

Dexter has got it locked...Check out some of his pics...he is fine!!!! Dexter mi nuh know yuh but nuff respect!!!! Keep up the great work!!!













This is what Dexter has to say about himself:-
I am a make up artist,stylist and fashion designer. I enjoy the world of fashion...without fashion there would not be a me. As a Jamaican, my intention is simple: to change the face of my country, one face at a time. Inspired by Nature, Styled by Me Dexter Pottinger . Big up yuhself!!

No comments: