Click here to view Weekly Reggae/Dancehall Charts

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Mothers Invade Dancehall - Nanko & QQ



WHY... WHY.....Mi A Cry....


HELLLLLLO... boy cellphones where ringing like church bells yesterday..... Mi get a call sey poor young budding star QQ mother came to demand her son......

OH my GOD ... that hurt mi heart if is true.. I hope to God this is a prank man....... QQ have one of the biggest tunes in the dancehall RUEM RAM... It deh pan STAMPEDE STREET VIBES CHART.....





Then NANKO mother come tek di big man..... wid the big tune Loco Amore..... Downsounds Records must be exploding right yah.... dat hot....
Hush Joseph, Manager of NANKO..... Joeseph have a long last name suh mi neva write it ...mi cant spell it.....

People'.. mother is mother as dem bring them come pan earth... so I guess they feel they can do what they feel like....... But are they thinking though?...... Something serious must have happened..
Someone write me and give me the scoop.... please please... I need to tell the world....
Blessed
Mystri

No comments: